By accessing the website, you agree to the terms of this policy.
No Information Collected from Children
- We respect your privacy.
- Security is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may use your information to improve the performance and accuracy of our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
- If you choose to post publicly on our blog or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
- You can opt out of marketing communications we send.
- We will not sell your information to a third party.
- We may link to other websites. We cannot vouch for their privacy policies.
- Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies.
- Information Collection
- Information Teachzy.io Collects. Teachzy.io may collect information that identifies Users when accessing the Website (collectively, "Information"), which includes.
- user names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates, billing and delivery informations, email addresses, credit card information, and other financial account information ("Personally Identifiable Information"),
- other information Users provide to Teachzy.io but that does not identify Users personally, such as records of User visits, and information Users submit when using the Website,
- information from third parties, and
- traffic and usage information generated from User visits to the website, including traffic data and the type of device that Users use to access the Website.
- Tracking Technologies Teachzy.io Uses.Teachzy.io may use a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third party websites.
How Teachzy.io Uses Information. Teachzy.io may use the Information its collects to
- Website Not Intended for Children.Teachzy.io does not
- intend that the Website or its content are used by children under the age of 13, or
- direct the Website or its content at children under the age of 13.
- No Information Intentionally Collected from Children.Teachzy.io will not, without parental consent, intentionally
- collect or solicit any Information from anyone under the age of 13, or
- b)allow people under the age of 13 to register for the Website.
- In Case of Unintended Collection. If Teachzy.io learns from any Person that it has collected Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, Teachzy.io shall promptly delete that Information.
Information Advertising and Sharing
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote, the Website,
- enable Users to access and use the Website, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content,
- process and complete transactions, and send Users related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices,
- send transactional messages, including responding to User comments, questions, and requests, providing User service and support, and sending Users technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- send promotional communications, such as providing Users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and sending updates about User team and chat rooms,
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes,
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities,
- personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements, and
- enable Users to share content with other Users they designate.
No Security Guarantees.
Changes to Policy
- Advertising and Cookies
- recognize a User's computers,
- send online advertisements to Users, and
- compile Information about a User's, and other's, use of its computer.
- Service Providers.Teachzy.io may share Information with third party service providers it employs to perform functions and provide services for Teachzy.io and the Website, subject to the terms of this policy, and only to the extent necessary
- to process payments,
- to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities,
- to facilitate dispute resolution, such as chargebacks or refunds, and
- for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
- Credit and Debit Card Information.Teachzy.io may share User credit or debit card numbers with third party payment services providers or card networks, only to the extent necessary to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
Links to Other Websites. Teachzy.io will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third party sites linked to from the Website.
Contact. Users may contact Teachzy.io by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discretion to Make Changes.Teachzy.io may change this policy at its discretion.
- Notice of Changes.Teachzy.io shall provide reasonable notice of any such changes on the Website.
- Acceptance of Changes.Users' continued use of the Website after notice of the changes has been posted to the Website will be deemed acceptance of the changes, if
- a reasonable time has passed in which Users could review the changes, but
- regardless as to whether the User actually did review the changes.